Arden’s Garden Detox is a special formulation of fresh juices – orange, grapefruit, and lemon – that helps you to cleanse, detoxify, and rejuvenate your body with nutrition.
The basic idea of this detox plan is that for two days you give up all the food intake and replace it with fresh juices which flood your body with minerals, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, and other antioxidants, phytonutrients. You drink 8-12 ounces every hour until the total 128 ounces have been consumed. That’s it!
What is Arden’s Garden 2 Days Detox
The 2 Day Detox is a unique blend of fresh juices that helps cleanse, detoxify and rejuvenate your body. These fresh citrus juices supply you with minerals, antioxidants and more than 100% of the recommended daily allowance of essential vitamins.
You infuse your body with rich minerals, amino acids, vitamins, enzymes, to lose weight, detoxify your body, improve your immune system and boost your energy.
The 2 Day Detox is based on the time-tested European method of periodic fasting which cleanses the body. Drink 8 bottles (1 gallon) of detox each day – as much distilled water as desired – and remember, no food!
How Does it Work
- Drink 12 ounces every hour until you’ve consumed a total of 128 ounces, or one gallon, each day.
- Drink as much distilled or reverse osmosis water as desired – but no food.
- After the two days, slowly re-introduce unprocessed food into your diet in the form of fruits and vegetables.
Health Benefits of Arden’s Garden Detox
This 2-Day Detox comes with various health benefits and pros that cannot be ignored.
- Weight Loss: Arden’s Garden Detox helps you to lose weight quickly.
- Detoxifies Body: Arden’s Garden Detox detoxifies your body and cleanses it of all the toxins.
- High Energy Levels: This 2-Day Detox strengthens your immunity power and boosts your energy levels.
- It also gives you a clear skin. clean respiratory system and increased focus in work and mental clarity.
- The fresh citrus juices supply your body with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that provide more than 100% of the United States Recommended Daily Allowances (USRDA) of the 12 essential vitamins in every serving.
- Grapefruit Juice – is a great citrus fruit that helps to remove toxins and impurities from the blood. It aids digestion as its a great fat metabolizer, grapefruit contains limonene, pimene and citrol, which are all phytochemicals that can fight cancer.
- Orange Juice – is one of the best sources of Vitamin C which raises your immunity levels. It helps in the body fight cold, cough, and even diseases like cancers of the lung, cervix, esophagus, and stomach. Oranges also contain bioflavonoids — limonene in particular.
- Lemon Juice: Lemons are rich in Vitamin C, P, A, and Folic Acid. Rich in bioflavonoids, lemon is a natural diuretic with antiseptic, germicidal, and mucous-eliminating properties.
Recipe for Arden’s Garden Detox Juice
What Ingredients You Need For The Two Days:
48 oz. fresh grapefruit juice
32 oz. fresh orange juice
16 oz. fresh lemon juice
160 oz. quality steam-distilled water
Empty 1 gal. jug for mixing
Instructions: How to prepare the detox juice:
Mix together for each gallon:
24 oz. fresh grapefruit juice
16 oz. fresh orange juice
8 oz. fresh lemon juice and
80 oz. distilled water
Each day, drink 8 oz. every hour until the total 128 oz. have been consumed and that’s it. And no food!!
Arden’s Garden Detox Nutrition Facts
Arden Garden Detox Reviews
There are hundreds of people who have done Arden Garden 2 day detox and many who are planning to do so. But sometimes the question which haunts the beginners is – Does Arden’s Garden 2 day detox work? Is it effective enough?
To help you out with your worries – here we get you some information, reviews by some people who have done this detox diet. So that you can get an idea and clear your doubts!
Detox Experiences and Reviews by many :
Arden’s Garden Two Day Detox review by Yolanda. Read Here!
Arden Garden 2 Day Detox Review by Shari Krystle. Read Here!
Arden Garden Detox Reviews by Jackson Reeves. Read Here!
Arden Garden Detox Reviewed by The Sunflower Life. Read Here!
Detailed Review of the Arden Garden Detox Plan by Urban Curlz. Read Here!
Final say – If any of you were in the rut-gaining weight, feeling sluggish, etc-I strongly recommends trying this. It was the easiest five pounds I’ve ever lost.
Side Effects of Arden’s Garden Detox
As discussed with some detoxers who did this detox diet, some of them had the following issues.
- The acid from the juice (grapefruits, oranges, lemon, and distilled water) irritated my mouth and teeth some because I didn’t drink enough water to counterbalance it
Tips if you do this detox: Drink water, do it with a friend, do it on a weekend or when you don’t have work, be prepared to potty lots, avoid food temptations.
- Aside from not being able to eat food, what are the negative side effects?
Frequent Urine -I emphasize frequent.
**Note: If you take prescribed medication, please consult your doctor before consuming grapefruit juice.
All juices must be kept refrigerated in order to maintain freshness. Special care is taken to keep shipped juices cold, please refrigerate immediately upon arrival.
Arden’s Garden Diet: Before and After
Marquetta Dupree started a 7-days liver Arden’s Garden Detox. The 7-day Detox plan consists of;
- 2 days of raw fruits and vegetables then
- 3 days of just prepared juice from them and distilled water then
- 2 more days of raw fruits and veggies then you can slowly begin to incorporate other things.