Extend the horizon of your knowledge about Detoxification of Heavy Metals
Our environment carries many components like Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Argon, etc. which are usually not harmful to human beings and environment except Carbon Dioxide which is considered as the “toxic gas”. Leaving these components, there is presence of other components known as “heavy metals” such as Arsenic, Cadmium, Mercury, Aluminum, Lead, Chromium, Thallium, etc ( there are 23 environmental heavy metals present mainly ), these components have a deep impact on public health and the environment surrounding them as well. The effect of such toxic metallic substances in our lives is prodigious and petrifying. Unknowingly, it can lead you to serious health consequences or dangers at some point of time and there is no doubt about the potential of this threatening occurrence taking place. It can simply make you be bed-ridden for months because of the damages caused in Lungs, Bones, Kidneys, Central Nervous System (which is the controller of your entire body functions; a damage in CNS can cause a result as serious as death), Cardiovascular System, Endocrine Glands, Gastrointestinal System and many more which you have not probably imagined in your mind yet. Now the predictable question that can pop up in your mind after reading these is “What is the possible solution to get rid of this.” The answer is to take the path of Heavy Metal Detox which is simple yet a bit complex to understand if not provided with correct and full information. For that, I shall take you on a tour of everything that can be known and done in this matter, through this article.
For people who have been exposed to such dangerous metals knowingly or unknowingly, the first and foremost thing is to look for signs of heavy metal detox; you need to remember that the signs should have a long-term impact on health because the effects caused by heavy metals are not immediate and need time to be expressed. Following is the list of the heavy metal detox symptoms or signs you need to be careful about in this matter:
- Severe abdominal pain
- Dysfunctioning of brains/ Brain fog
- Cardio issues
- Autoimmune diseases
- Persistent depression and anxiety
- Chronic fatigue
- OCD mood disorder
- Hearing issues
- Stunted growth
- Reproductive issues (men and women)
- ADHD/ Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Loss of peripheral vision
- Headaches, even Migraines
After you are done with the initial and crucial step of heavy metal detox, you may proceed further to the next one which is the cure or recondition.
Know the Quick-Easy-Home Remedies or Natural Healing Methods
Here is the answer to the popular question, How To Detox Heavy Metals From Your Body Naturally. Choose the convenient DIY option for yourself from the list given below and try out without delay.
Maintain A Heavy Metal Detox Diet
Cut off the consumption of high-mercury fish as low as serving once a week. Also, if you have dental fillings, do check if it is made up of mercury amalgam, if yes, replace it with some mercury-free material. Next, comes the hydration part, drink as much of water as you can or at least try drinking 8 ounces of water per day to flush out the dangerous toxins present inside your body. Veggies like onions and garlic contain a certain level of sulfur which is responsible for detoxification of liver automatically and helps to get rid of heavy metals like Arsenic. You can also add veggies and fruits that are rich in Vitamin C as this vitamin acts as an antioxidant and can help you detoxify internally. Green veggies like parsley, spinach, etc are also going to minimize the level of detox metals in your body system effectively. Beside all these, there is the availability of heavy metal detox foods in the market such as Chlorella, Probiotics, etc which are immensely helpful in detoxification. Chlorella acts as a chelator that naturally helps you remove heavy metals from your body and protect your body from toxic effects.
- Herbs Are There To Rescue You– Add Cilantro in your diet as it helps detox heavy metals in a natural manner too. Cilantro Chelation is quite simple and needs only the herb, Cilantro which can be made into a sauce and used over pasta or any other dish of your choice for eating regularly at least for a few weeks to get fast results. Neem is worldwide famous for its purifying properties in our body. Needless to mention how effective it is in detoxifying heavy metals and other chemicals too. You can use neem capsules, neem juice or neem tea for this matter. Dandelion can be used for this purpose too as they contain good percentages of antioxidants and flavonoids which help in detoxifying your Liver and Gallbladder. You can make a detox tea by using the flower and drink it once/twice a day.
- The Strength Of Ayurveda: Another herb (Ayurvedic) known as Milk Thistle is widely known and used to cleanse different toxic organs especially Liver and Gallbladder in the human body. The most important ingredient in Milk Thistle is Silymarin, which has cleansing as well as antioxidant properties. These properties sufficiently help to detoxify the Liver and restore its normal functioning. Silymarin basically boosts the level of Glutathione and Superoxide Dismutase (the major and powerful antioxidants present in your body). Hence, the intracellular cleansing procedure becomes easy. It also helps to strengthen the cells of Liver and prevents any disorders taking place abnormally. Bhumyamalaki (Phyllanthus niruri) is another potent herb which is mainly concerned with detoxification of your liver and stimulates your liver to detoxify naturally preventing various kinds of disorders like Hepatitis B. Sharapunkha (Tephrosia purpurea) stimulates bile secretion and purifies Liver contamination efficiently.
- Essential Oils And Their Secret Aids: Research has shown that essential oils have the largest potential to detoxify heavy metals toxification from the body with the help of some detoxification enzymes which keep you away from harmful effects of toxicity. Essential oils namely, Lemongrass, Lemon Myrtle, May Chang are the components with a high amount of Citral in them. This compound is a detox expert for its inducing properties towards enzymes (detoxification) and that is how such essential oils gain the potential of detoxification. Other oils available are Rosemary, Clove oil, Lemon oil, Valerian root essential oil and others. It has been found through studies that out of many chelating compounds, Rosemary oil has the highest chelating (mainly iron) effects in this respect. Essential oils play a vital role in your heavy metal detox bath because of the promising antioxidant properties and effects in them hence. So put that mental strain aside and work on your heavy metal detox bath with these amazing essential oils. For application, you can add 6 drops of citral oils/one drop of lemon oil mixed well with honey and coconut oil/blend orange, rosemary, lemon, clove, cinnamon well and add this mixture in honey and coconut oil/add 3 drops of Valerian root oil and one drop of cedarwood in your bath regime.
- Dive Into A Sodium Bicarbonate Bath: This is one of the best home protocols in order to detoxify your inner toxins and chemicals. Take a bath with a few pounds of baking soda and magnesium salts dissolved properly and see yourself recover with time. This is because sodium bicarbonate is a very powerful cleanser of heavy toxins such as Uranium, Mercury, etc. The compound binds with these substances and successfully diminishes them. You can also mix baking soda with iodine and magnesium chloride for a satisfactory outcome.
- Keep Bentonite Clay Handy: Bentonite clay has a very strong negative charge and this enables it to bind to the positively charged toxic metals and draw them out from your internal tracts, bloodstream, different tissues, etc. After the absorption of heavy metals, your body allows the metals to be distributed evenly by Osmosis. This means the regions with lower toxic gradient receive the toxic heavy metals equally as the regions with higher toxic gradients. For this, 100% internal cleansing is required. You can directly go for oral administration (half to 2 teaspoons once a day) or treat yourself with warm bentonite clay bath.
Say Adieu To Heavy Metal Toxins With Homeopathic Heavy Metal Detox
Zeolite: Zeolites are mineral compounds or liquids obtained from heavy volcanic eruptions and these are extensively processed before making them aluminosilicate minerals. Zeolite is a microporous negatively charged ion. Each zeolite particle is capable of attracting oppositely charged (positively charged heavy metals) ions from your tissues and blood into its negatively charged tiny cage (hence the name “microporous”) and then they are eliminated normally through body functions without disturbing any metabolic activities or anything; usually these toxic substances get stubbornly stored and stuck in your tissues, blood, and organs as they cannot be circulated inside your body nor be thrown out from the same. This active chelation process is hence of high demand in this field. Zeolite can be taken in the form of capsules, powder (2 teaspoons twice a day) or liquid (6 drops twice a day).
- **Please consult a proper physician or doctor before taking any of the mentioned medicines.
It’s Technology Time
Infrared Sauna: Infrared Sauna uses infrared rays which are almost equal to that of Sun without the dangerous Ultraviolet rays, for this technique. The rays are made to penetrate inside the human body and with time, the body starts getting heated up to 105-130 degrees Fahrenheit. This heating permits the toxins stored inside to come out through sweating. Heavy metals like Cadmium, Nickel, Mercury, Arsenic, Aluminum are readily eliminated from the body with this technology. Through this eliminatory method, toxic loaded organs such as Liver and Kidney are rejuvenated. But remember to hydrate yourself properly before going for this technique as it may dehydrate you in large scale because of the application procedure.
Comprehending The Benefits Of Heavy Metal Detox
- Makes you feel healthier than before, you can absolutely feel the difference between the weighty and light body. With the elimination of the heavy metals, your body becomes light weight from inside out. The fact that heavy metal detox makes you lose unwanted weight is one of the coolest benefits ever.
- Boosts your immune system as well as energy preferably. This happens because, after detoxification, your body can get back to its renewed form and function appropriately against anything unlikely which was missing or hindered before. The energy supplier in our body is Mitochondria which is one of the targets for heavy metals. This naturally brings down the energy level. Hence after detoxification, you feel a lot more energetic.
- Gives you clarity in mind as the Central Nervous System becomes much stronger than before and it guides you properly to make right decisions, judgments, statements. Basically, the brain fog can be seen no more.
- Gives you mental support as you become more confident about yourself. It also builds up a stronger intuition within you.
- You will stop aging early which is a big deal. This is due to the fact that the constant reactions of toxins inside your body stop and by minimizing this, you actually put a stop to those premature ageing problems.
- You will able to fight out Arthritis and many other autoimmune diseases.
Even though heavy metal detox is done under strict supervision of medical professionals, there are certain side effects that might befall you. Let’s keep you in the loop about that too.
Side-Effects Of Heavy Metal Detox That May Strike You
- Gastrointestinal upset and bloating
- Mild pain at the IV (Intravenous) site
- Severe headaches
- Feeling of dizziness
With this, I come to the end of this knowledge tour. I hope this article will certainly give you the right information about Heavy Metal Detox and everything that surrounds it. Draw out some time from your hectic schedule and choose the best suitable way for you to detox before you face some serious health consequences.