Craving for some chocolate cookies while your Keto Diet? If you are looking for some lip-smacking low-carb Keto cookies recipe then we’ve got you covered.
This Keto Cookies Recipe is low on carb and really easy to make at home. Even if you are a beginner, then you won’t find any hassle preparing this delicious sugar free Keto cookies.
These low carb cookies are the perfect treats for kids and adults. You can make and store them for snacks, or use it as a on the go healthy treat for your busy days.
While you are on your Keto Diet, you might have some cheat days, but this recipe is no cheat. It is low-carb and can be used as a healthy snack in your daily diet plan. You will relish this recipe which is easy to make and delicious too.
What Are Keto Cookies?
Low carb Keto cookies are just like any other cookie recipe, but instead of using wheat flour, they are made with almond flour. Also the dark chocolate and the Choco-chips added to the recipe are sugar free to keep it low on carbs.
Keto Chocolate Cookies Recipe Using Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Melted Butter (salted)
- 1 full Egg
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate (try to get the sugar free one)
- 1.5 cup Almond Flour (Ground Almond Powder)
- Few Chocolate Chips (Sugar Free)
- Preheat the oven @180 C.
- Take melted butter in a bowl and add the vanilla extract. Use a spatula and mix these ingredients together until well blended.
- Add the egg to the mixture now and beat it well till it is nicely blended.
- Now add the almond flour and baking powder to the batter. Make sure to mix the dry ingredients well until the dough is formed.
- Add the sugar free chopped dark chocolate and mix well. You can also add some choco chips.
- Refrigerate the dough for 15-20 minutes.
- Once the dough has cooled make small cookies and place them on the baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 10-15 minutes.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe and will try this one soon in your home! If you like the recipe, do rate the recipe and feel free to share with friends and family on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp and more.